Parent teacher conference night is your chance to:
- Meet with your child's educational and clinical teams — including teachers, speech, occupational and physical therapists and treatment coordinators
- Review your child's current school work
- Discuss your child's progress
- Discuss positive approaches to managing your child's behavior
- Review interventions that are successful with your child at school and ways you can introduce similar approaches at home and in the community
We look forward to seeing you to discuss your child's progress.