Parent/Teacher conference night is your chance to:
- Meet with your child's educational and clinical teams — including teachers, speech, occupational and physical therapists and treatment coordinators.
- Review your child's current school work.
- Discuss your child's progress.
- Discuss positive approaches to managing your child's behavior.
- Review interventions that are successful with your child at school and ways you can introduce similar approaches at home and in the community.
This year's parent/teacher conference evening will also include a Cool Culture orientation session. To receive your free Cool Culture pass, you may either attend the orientation session during Parent/Teacher Conferences or complete the orientation on our website.
We look forward to seeing you to discuss your child's progress!